Saturday 26 July 2014

Hey Swatch It! China Glaze When Stars Collide

Hey y'all!

Ever have a really miserable day/week, running behind, feeling all kinds of frustrated and stabby, and then stumble across something you'd "lost" and it makes everything just a little bit better?  Not like, fix-all-the-problems better, but more like hey-the-universe-gave-me-a-pity-frak better?  That's what happened to me when I realized I didn't have a swatch for you this weekend (because, reasons) and discovered a couple of swatch pictures I took a LONG time ago of a beautiful holo polish and it was enough to lighten a bit of my current load.  I bought several of the China Glaze Hologlam holos way back last year and although I've used them in some nail art I don't think I've ever posted swatches before.  So, here ya go:  When Stars Collide.

China Glaze When Stars Collide Swatch

This gorgeous deep royal plum holo is everything good about the China Glaze Hologlam line, as far as I'm concerned.  Fully opaque in two coats, and look at the linear loveliness! 

China Glaze When Stars Collide Swatch

These pics were taken in indirect sunlight, but full sunlight shows the most incredible rainbow spray.  I had obviously been wearing this for at least a day or so without topcoat, because I can see the tip wear on my middle finger, but I think that's okay. 

Gonna keep this one short today (because, reasons), but I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend and I'll see ya tomorrow!

Also, before you leave... have you entered the Nail Polish Bloggers Connection Group Giveaway yet?