Friday 18 April 2014

Sneak peek: First 3 minutes of In Your Eyes, a new Joss Whedon film

Hey y'all!

I am deep in the trenches of book editing deadline hell, so I don't have nails to show you, but I did find this and got so excited, I wanted to share.




I've been really curious about this movie since I first read about it a couple of years ago, so I'm so glad to see that it's finally been made and is hitting the festival circuits this year.  Maybe by next year it will get a cinematic release!  If there are two things Joss Whedon does really well, it's paranormal and romance!

Leave me a comment below and let me know if you're as interested in this movie as I am!


4 comments:

  1. Oooo! I love Joss Whedon's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll be left sitting on our hands waiting for it to hit theaters, unless it just does really well at the film festivals and gets snapped up by a big distributor. Does look pretty awesome though.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and reply whenever I have time. Thanks for reading and interacting with me!