Sunday 20 April 2014

A little Easter nail art for you

Hey y'all!

As I mentioned before, I'm still wading through the muck of book editing (but I can see light at the end of the tunnel!), and it occurred to me that I actually have some nail art to show you for Easter.  A couple of weeks ago I entered the Digital Dozen's Easter nail art contest, and since I obviously suck didn't win, this nail art would otherwise stagnate in the dark recesses of Facebook if I don't post it here.  Being that it's Easter, it seems silly to wait and post it after I've finished editing, because, yanno... timely!

Anyway... Happy Easter to those who celebrate.  Happy Sunday to those who don't.






Since this is a quick and dirty post, I won't go into details about how I created it or what I used, but if you have any questions, leave em in the comments below, and I'll answer as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks!


10 comments:

  1. These are super cool I love the amount of detail and how good they look! Did you use fur-effect to create the grass? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! Flocking powder for the grass and the bunny's tail. The bunny and the base of the basket are stamp decals.

      Delete
  2. So well done! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are possibly the cutest Easter mani I've seen ever! I adore these so much, I can't even put words together. Stop making such awesome mani's! :) Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks. Thanks lady! Hope you did too!

      Delete
  4. I loved this mani! So cute and unique! And look at the fuzzy bunny tail! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was pleased with the detailing for the most part but do wish I'd gotten the bunny a little cleaner.

      Delete
  5. WOW that's the best Easter nail art I've seen this year, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AJ! That's a super nice compliment, because there have been some really nice ones this year, I thought!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and reply whenever I have time. Thanks for reading and interacting with me!