Saturday 2 August 2014

Hey, Swatch It! OPI What Wizardry Is This?

Hey y'all!

Today I've got another lovely textured gem to show you from OPI, who I personally think does this type of texture better than anyone else, but I digress.  Released with the Disney's Oz the Great and Powerful Collection last spring, this liquid sand texture is rich and lovely, and I am totally smitten with it.

OPI What Wizardry Is This swatch

As with most of the liquid sands I've swatched, What Wizardry Is This is lovely at one coat, but will reach optimum glam at two.  In these photos I've layered 2 coats over black.

OPI What Wizardry Is This swatch

Although OPI calls it a taupe shade, I tend to think of it more as an antique gold because of the hints of bronze and olive that come out in various lights. 

OPI What Wizardry Is This swatch

Arguably not everyone will love this polish the way I do, but that's okay.  Like all the other liquid sands, it can be a bear to remove, but using a glue or other peel-off base coat will make this a handy weapon in your glam arsenal. 

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend, and I'll see ya tomorrow!