Monday 2 December 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge - I'm in! Are you?

Hey y'all!


I was browsing some beauty blogs the other day, as I often do, and came across an intriguing post from Dawn of Sassy Little Nails, where she talked about joining a blogger challenge that sounded like fun, called the #2014BloggerChallenge.  The event is the brainchild of Gaby from Another Girly Blog.  I ran down the list of participants and saw a lot of familiar blogs, so I opted to join in, and you can too!





In essence, the challenge is to post twice a month about different topics, emailed to you by Gaby herself, and going live on the 1st and 3rd weeks of each month.  This is open to anyone, regardless of blog topic.  In exchange, we should all get more traffic and discover new blogs, and make friends with other bloggers.

If you want to get involved, just email Gaby with your blog URL, email address, and name so that she can add you to the list of participants.  There's still a few days left to join (entries close December 9), so get busy if you want to join us!  Looking forward to reading you there!

Also, don't forget that there's still time to enter my giveaway for an elf VIP gift bag!  Next week I'll be picking the winner and it could be you!